DePascale is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 2011.
Information we collect
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you complete our contact form.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of your information
The information that we collect relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
Storing your personal data
We do not store your personal data for any reason.
Disclosing your personal data
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally obliged to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise risk.
Access to information
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.